Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking for more Writers and Photographers

I'm working on the Feb issue right as I'm done with Jan's issue which will be this Monday.

If you're a photographer and you are interested in me having your photos advertised or used as the cover of my Feb Magazine let me know and send me info as well of the model to makeup artist i want them all to have credit.

If you are a writer that want your books advertised send me a bio of yourself and the books short sample or if you want your short stories, Poems or books used into my magazine send me your info and the samples. Also looking for writers for articles as Fashion, Makeup, Hair, Clothing etc etc...

Please do email me at Lienmya@gmail.com

Be a follower to this blog to see updates.

Lien Mya Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment